Sayfalar

25 Aralık 2011 Pazar

My Life Advanture





2001
I was born in 2001.
2002
I started to walk. I started to learn things about my family and my life.  I was able to recognize my family’s  faces. I learned how to cry,eat and drink  I tried to talk but I couldn’t make itJ İ started to hear voices coming from living and nonliving things.  I went to Adana at the first time in my lifeand I stayed there for  one and half month.
2003
I started to play with my toys, especially with my cars. I liked to sleep a lot. I visit my relevants’s houses. I wore spider man costume. My grandfather bought it for me. I had a car. It is grey and it had got red spots on it.  I celebrated my  first birhtday. I started to g oto kindergarden.  Our Class was toddler’s class.
2004
It was my first experience to collect oranges from trees.  Fort he first time I went to my grandparents’ summer house at Mersin. I loved  so much, that’s why I stil go there in summer. Fort he first time, I designed a christmas tree with my  childhood friend. His name is Can. We are still best friends.
2005
I went to London for touristic travel. We went to the zoo and saw the  London Bridge.  Also I went to Dubai for holiday. Fort he first time  I rode water slides and rollercosters.  Also I rode atv at a ring.  I started to horse riding.  My faher’s uncle died.
2006
I  went to sea safari. On my sister’s birthday i joined to a pool party.  We went to Marmaris tos tay at a hotel and celebrated my birthday at Antalya.  I went to Italy to travel. I watched Italy- Porequese soccer match at the stadium and bought a uniform of Italy. We sat in a İtalian Cafe to eat something. We had a sight seeing travel by gondola in the river.
2007
In winter I went to New York for shopping with my family.  In spring, I went to New York with my father because of his business.  I saw a celebrity called Micheal Jordan. For once, I was angry  with my teacher because she raised her hand toward me to makeme be quiet.  I think nobody can raise to the children because we are too small and can be affected.
2008
I started to go to  the elemantary  school. I was so excited. It’s name is İtü.  I had a best friends at the school. Their  name were Derin and Mehmet. For the time, first I had my school report  .   We stayed at a hotel  in Nişantaşı because of my father’s meeting for 1 week.
2009
I changed my school. I went from İtü to Bilfen.  I met a  friend who is now my best  friend.  His name is Berker.  For the first time I joined to Galatasaray soccer club. I went to Los Angeles to travel.  I saw so many places like shopping centers, museums and historical places.  I loved it.  We are going to Los Angeles every year.
2010
I celebrated the new year with my friends. I started to 4th grade.  My mother had a surgery.  We bought a summer  house at Bodrum.  My dad bought me a PSP 4. My mom made a party to celebrate my birthday. In autumn, I got 4 from math. Then I fixed it.
2011
I had an illness called gastritis because of drinking  too many soda.  I stayed at a hospital in order to recover. Also my mouth burst because my friend hit the ball sof ast and it came to my mouth. It hurt a lot! I had another accident, I hit my mouth to stairs while I was climbing them.  In summer I went Los Angeles and Bodrum. I swam and played soccer, basketball. I rode jet ski and played beach volley.  IIt was amazing year!!!!















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder