Sayfalar

24 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

My Favourite Soccer Players

My Favourite soccers players are Ronaldo and Messi. I loved Ronaldo's play style, his popularity and his character. Firstly, I love his style because he hits the ball very fast. I love his popularity because he is  one of the best players in the world. I love his character because I think he is very handsome. He cares how he looks and he likes to be fit. Also he is entertaining.

The other favourite soccer player is Messi.  I think he is famous. He is the best player in the world.  When I watch him, I found him talented when he fakes the other soccer players.  I like his playing style and I prefer to support his team as my best soccer team because  they always stay as the champions every year.

I love Ronaldo and Messi and I will never forget them beacuse they are fabolous!!!!!!!!





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder