Sayfalar

24 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

Music

My Pop Music Top Ten list

1- David Guetta & Usher- without you
2- Rihanna- We found Love
3- Pitbull- Rain over me
4- Nayer & Pitbull- Kiss me
5- Gym Class- Stereo Hearts
6- Black Eyed Peas- Dont start the party
7- Shakira- Waka Waka
8- Pitbull & Jennifer Lopez- On the floor
9- Pitbull- Hey baby
10- David Guetta- On the dance floor


There are many reasons why I choose these songs in my pop ten list. Firstly, I think they are amazing. They are known by all over the world. They are popular and they sound well.
Secondly, the pop ten list songs are entertaining because I can dance, I can sing and I can have fun when İ listen them.
Thirdly, I loved their music style.  I never get bored when I heard them. Also the pop singers are popular all the time. They are funny and joyfull people. Their life style are as well as their jobs.
From all these reasons, I can say that I will love to listen these songs for all my life!!!!!!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder